- A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman - great first chapter with tension. :)
- After the Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart - great "voice" and beginning.
- Deadfall by Robert Liparulo - typical male suspense, but interesting.
- Doesn't She Look Natural? by Angela Hunt - so far so good.
- Guilty of Love by Pat Simmons - great drama. I'm liking it.
- I'm Fine with God...It's Christians I can't Stand by Bruce Bickel - VERY sarcastic. Not sure how I feel yet. Good points made.
- Nobody by Creston Mapes - Intense and suspenseful.
- Shadow of Treason by Tricia Goyer - barely started.
- Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter - interesting and seems good so far.
- The Amen Sisters by Angela Benson - WONDERFUL!
- The Betrayed by Lisa T. Bergren - this is taking me awhile, but it's good.
- The Master of Verona by David Blixt - daunting sized book, but we'll see.
- The Return by Austin Boyd - great stuff! I wish I could finish it soon!
- Try Dying by James Scott Bell - WOWser. This is one killer story!
Monday, November 12, 2007
It's been awhile since I gave you all an update on what I'm reading. I'll make it brief. Here goes...