Follow my blog!

Monday, November 12, 2007

My thoughts on what I'm reading this second week in November 2007.

It's been awhile since I gave you all an update on what I'm reading. I'll make it brief. Here goes...

  • A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman - great first chapter with tension. :)
  • After the Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart - great "voice" and beginning.
  • Deadfall by Robert Liparulo - typical male suspense, but interesting.
  • Doesn't She Look Natural? by Angela Hunt - so far so good.
  • Guilty of Love by Pat Simmons - great drama. I'm liking it.
  • I'm Fine with God...It's Christians I can't Stand by Bruce Bickel - VERY sarcastic. Not sure how I feel yet. Good points made.
  • Nobody by Creston Mapes - Intense and suspenseful.
  • Shadow of Treason by Tricia Goyer - barely started.
  • Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter - interesting and seems good so far.
  • The Amen Sisters by Angela Benson - WONDERFUL!
  • The Betrayed by Lisa T. Bergren - this is taking me awhile, but it's good.
  • The Master of Verona by David Blixt - daunting sized book, but we'll see.
  • The Return by Austin Boyd - great stuff! I wish I could finish it soon!
  • Try Dying by James Scott Bell - WOWser. This is one killer story!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share