Follow my blog!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

About Relentless by Robin Parrish...

My son was right. The story is addicting. I have to force myself to not read it continually at the expense of everything else (like work.) It reminds me of Schwarzenegger in The Sixth Day with a bit of Logan's Run and The Terminator in the mix. It's definitely a dude kind of story. But the author is a master at making you want to keep reading. I'm a tad over half done and things are starting to pull together. One thing I must add, however, is some of the images are graphic and brutal so it's not for the weak stomach, that's for sure. The violence is very descriptive and I found myself cringing several times. Gross and realistic beatings, the works. :) It's definitely an alpha male's type of novel. Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share