Follow my blog!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pictures of author Michelle Sutton with teen fan of "It's Not About Me" in Phoenix, Arizona

Last weekend I was in Phoenix, Arizona for a writer's meeting and I detoured to meet a "fan" and autograph a few books. Here is a picture of me with Candice. She's 19 and a freshman in college, which is the perfect age for my series so I was thrilled that she'd read my book several times. She's nice and very pretty, isn't she? I love meeting people in person who have enjoyed the books I've written. The first question I always get, though, is "when's the next book coming out?" To which I answer, "September." So if you enjoyed It's Not About Me, be sure to keep an eye out for It's Not About Him coming this fall.




3 comments:

lynnrush said...

NICE! It's so awesome you get out and meet your fan. That's great!

bigguysmama said...

So fun to see the pictures with your teen fan! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Mimi B

bigguysmama said...

So fun to see the pictures with your teen fan! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Mimi B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share