Follow my blog!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

About DragonKnight...

I'm reading DragonKnight by Donita K. Paul for the ACFW book of the month club. This book is really interesting as well as being very reader-friendly for a fantasy book. I don't mean that like it's an "easy" read, but that the story is readable even with all of the new words, creatures, and all that. I can see why my kids loved this series. They love fantasy and read books written for adults all the time (like Dekker's stuff.) I had to sneak this book to my office to read because my kids begged me not to read it without reading the first two books in the series. I know I can't read all three books that fast, so I'm reading snippets when I get a chance. I'm on page 68 and loving it so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share