Follow my blog!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

About blogs and websites!

Goodness, I've altered my blog to delete the dots and now I can't remember how to get them back. Sheesh! That'll teach me to mess with a perfectly good system. I signed up for my very own website domain today. It's my pen name with .net on the end (.com was already taken) and though I've paid for it, the site isn't visible yet. They have to confirm payment and send me an e-mail telling me it's okay to get started. Then the issue is whether or not I want to monkey with my own template and design or have someone do it for me. What do you think this starving writer--who needs to stop messing with the computer and start reading for reviews or tweaking her manuscript--should do? I've already cleaned the toilets today! Just goes to show that no matter what, some things never change. Sigh...

1 comment:

kc said...

I'm in exactly the same predicament. I've had my domain for a few months now, but haven't had time to learn Front Page so I can get the thing up and running. Blessings to you as you try to figure it all out. If you do, let me know--I may need some help as well. :)
Karri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share