Follow my blog!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ever read a book that is so good you just want to scream and tell the world about it???



The Good Nearby by Nancy Moser (Tyndale, Oct. 2006)
is one of those books. I'm writing an "official" review for Christian Book Previews so I can't post my review just yet, but this is one story I suggest you pre-order or put on your wish list. The cover is cute, but it doesn't do the story justice. It's that awesome! Never before have I read a story that impacted me in the way this has. Through the story you see how God works everything for the good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. This principle is illustrated so beautifully that I want to tell the world to GO BUY THIS BOOK!!! I've never begged an author for an autographed copy of a book I've already read (the copy I reviewed is a galley), but this is one of those situations where I plan to do just that. There's a first time for everything, eh? I figure the worst thing she can do is say no, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share