Follow my blog!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I can't get this song out of my head!


The band is Barlowgirl. They sing like angels and I adore their alternative rock sound. Not bad for a chick band. Check out these lyrics...They make me cry when I think about the words and the meaning behind them. This is SO where I've been the past few months. If you want to listen to the song just log into MySpace and find joyfulhutch. That's my profile. Or click on the link on the left side. It's the second to last on the other cool places links. Enjoy!

Why? Why are you still here with me? Didn't you see what I've done? In my shame I want to run and hide myself. But it's here I see the truth.

I don't deserve you, but I need you to love me, and I...I won't keep my heart from you this time. And I'll stop this pretending that I can somehow deserve what I already have. I need you to love me.

I...I have wasted so much time pushing you away from me. I just never saw how you could cherish me. 'Cause you're a God who has all things and still you want me.

And I need you to love me. And I...I won't keep my heart from you this time. And I'll stop this pretending that I can somehow deserve what I already have.

Your love makes make me forget what I have been. Your love makes me see who I really am. Your love makes me forget what I have been.

And I need you to love me. I need you to love me. And I'll stop this pretending that I can somehow deserve what I already have, somehow deerve what I already have. I need you to love me, yeah... I need you to...love me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share