Follow my blog!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I thought it would be fun to share this...

Every day feels like Christmas anymore. I get almost a book a day in the mail. My husband just rolls his eyes now when he sees a package in the box. Just this past week I received some awesome new titles. Now the trick is to decide where to squeeze them in. They are... A Girl's Best Friend by Kristin Billerbeck, Fury by Bill Bright and Jack Cavanaugh, A Vase of Mistaken Identity by Cathy Elliot, The Bishop's Daughter by Wanda Brunstetter, When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall, The Potluck Club, Trouble's Brewing by Eva Marie Everson, and Windswept Weddings by various authors. Folks, that's like six books in four days. I hope I can keep up. Every time I finish a bunch it seems like more arrive. I'm not complaining. I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share