Follow my blog!

Friday, October 14, 2011

In recognition of Infertility Awareness month I'd like to introduce a book designed to encourage.

Letting Go (Healing Hearts, book 1) is about a woman dealing with infertility issues (among several others) and a single foster father who happens to be sterile and whose adoption is threatened by the State. He hires an attorney to help protect his only chance of being a father.

So if you know of any adoptive parents or couples dealing with infertility issues, you may want to tell them about this novel. The story was written to show their struggles with infertility, but also to encourage readers and heal broken hearts. The paperback is currently out of stock on Amazon and CBD (not a bad thing) so it's on back order. The paperback is not yet available on B&N. However, you can still get it on kindle and nook. Just click on the cover to take you to Amazon, or go to Christianbook.com or get the nook book on B&N. Have an encouraging month.

1 comment:

Holly Renee said...

I'd really like to check this book out. At the ripe age of 21, I received a diagnoses of Endometriosis. I'm 25 right now and still unmarried. I've realized that my childbearing years are now slowly slipping away and that Endo will make possibly make it harder to conceive. Right now, I've learned to be okay with the idea that I may not be able to have children. When I'm married and want a child, however, it will be another mind-set entirely.

Thank you for taking the time to write a book about this issue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share