Follow my blog!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Check out this fabulous music video by Sanctus Real. I have a new favorite song!

It's from this album and the song is called "Whatever you're doing" so listen to the video at the end and enjoy!

We Need Each Other

I know you will recognize this song because it's the song on my new book video for my current titles, but this is the entire song past the point where it cuts off on my book video. There are a few lines that make me teary-eyed because it's like God speaking into my life right now through this music video. The lines are... Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos, but I believe, you're up to something bigger than me... larger than life, something heavenly. Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos, but now I can see. This is something bigger than me. Larger than life, something heavenly! (Amen?!?) Thank you, Lord for this inspirational song and leading me to it. The lyrics are perfect for my Healing Hearts message. What the enemy means to use to discourage me, You are blessing and I can't thank you enough, God. Here is the video everyone!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Very touching! Brought tears to my eyes. I would love to have this.
Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love this song. They are such a great group, you know?

John Waller, "While I'm Waiting." is one that speaks to me VERY often.

Thanks for sharing this song and a bit of your heart, Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share