Follow my blog!

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Buying directly from the publisher's website helps the author and publisher the most.


Why? Because there is no middle man who takes commission on the sale like with a third party site such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble. So if you want to help an author (me) and you were planning to buy my book eventually (Never Without Hope) consider purchasing from the publisher's website HERE

By clicking on the words HERE above, you will be sent to Sword of the Spirit's website. It will automatically put a copy of my book in the basket. Then you simply click on PayPal (my preferred method if you have an account) and buy it. Easy peasy, right? Just wanted to let you know...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share