Follow my blog!

Thursday, September 09, 2010

New Hope Publishers is new and making a difference in the world.

 
Who is their primary author? My friend Kathi Macias now has TWO series with them. She has the popular extreme devotion series, which is fiction with a mission. I endorsed the third book, Red Ink, which releases October 1st! You all need to check it out! The next series is the "Freedom series" and those books will begin releasing next fall. These books are a hit so don't miss them!


2 comments:

Bess said...

Those books look fascinating. And I would like to learn more about NEW HOPE.

I'm going to their website now. Thank you!

FYI:

my new blog address is:

http://brittmitchell.blogspot.com/

Kathi Macias said...

Thanks so much for sharing this with your readers, Michelle. I have been a New Hope nonfiction author for a while now, and it's an honor to partner with them to launch their "fiction with a mission line."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share