Follow my blog!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kindles are on sale for a great low price! Nook also dropped their price!

Amazon Drops Its Price!!! Kindle Only $189.00


Have you been wanting an Amazon Kindle...but $259...$399 was WAY too much for you to pay? Here is the deal...Amazon just dropped the price of their current edition Kindle.Yep, the spanking new high tech one!

It's now only $189.00. (And guess what? Someone is buying me one just because they know I really want one! I didn't even ask or anything! Isn't God good?)

So, get that Kindle you have wanted forever. I've even made it easy for you. Just click on the link to your left and get yours today!


Plus if you are wanting a Nook - the price on that device came down to $199.00 for the 3G + WiFi and only $149 for just WiFi. http://www.barnesandnoble.com

2 comments:

Annette said...

I read yesterday in the newspaper that there is a price war going on between the makers of e-readers. A Kobo e-reader will be available in July and will work with Border's Online bookstore. More tablet computers other than the i pad will be available soon. I'm going to hold off just a little longer and see what happens. I'm leaning towards a Kindle 2....but having an e-reader will not stop my from reading books made of paper.

Doreen said...

I've been wanting a Kindle for forever! :) I may just hold out a bit longer though...:) I think that it's awesome that someone knew that you really wanted one and God provided it for you through that person! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share