Follow my blog!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Smoking hot deal for pre-orders here! Spread the word...

I'm celebrating the incredible 4 star review for Never Without Hope from Romantic Times. For people who can't wait for the July release date, I'm doing a special offer from now until June 15th only. Free shipping on all orders (directly from me) of Never Without Hope. Plus, I'll autograph the book and toss in a few gorgeous bookmarks. So what are you waiting for? If you get two copies (one to keep and one to share) then it's only $25 and again, free shipping. But only for two weeks, so don't wait too long, or you'll miss out! :)
If interested e-mail me at joyfulhutch[at]msn[dot]com

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'll try to get an order in by June 15th.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share