What an amazing month of new releases!
1. A Passion Most Pure, Book 1 of the Daughter of Boston Series by Julie Lessman from Baker Publishing Group, Revell. Rival sisters with strong faith--one in God, the other in herself--turn the head of a heart breaker who proposes to one and falls in love with the other.
2. A Whisper of Freedom, Book 3 in the Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series by Tricia Goyer from Moody Publishers. In the exciting third book in the Chronicles of The Spanish Civil War series, the characters we've come to love are in greater danger and yet filled with greater hope than ever before.
3. Awaken My Heart by DiAnn Mills from Avon Inspire. When mestizos kidnap Marianne Phillips, they hope that her wealthy Texas rancher father will trade land for her freedom.
4. Bayou Corruption, Book #2 in the Bayou Series by Robin Miller writing as Robin Caroll from Steeple Hill, Love Inspired Suspense. Alyssa LeBlanc returns to Louisiana, almost running over a body. She works to expose corruption while racing to "scoop" rival, Jackson Devereaux. When their stories collide, they join forces to expose the truth.
5. Blessings, #3 in the Sommerfeld Trilogy by Kim Vogel Sawyer from Barbour. Trina Muller has a gift for treating God's lowly creatures, but to pursue her dream of veterinary college means leaving her Old Order Mennonite faith.
6. Day Omega by Craig Harms from Lighthouse Books. A thriller about the end-times and one man's redemption.
7. Four LIttle Blessings by Merrillee Whren from Steeple Hill. Four little children bring happiness and love to a most unlikely pair.
8. Homicide at Blue Heron Lake, Book 1 in Mainely Murder series by Susan Page Davis and Megan Elaine Davis (mother and daughter) from Heartsong Presents: Mysteries. A reporter returns to her home town and rediscovers love—and finds an old neighbor lying dead in his island cottage.
9. Joanna's Adventure (#3 will later be included in a Barbour 3-in-1 titled Kansas Brides) by Mildred Colvin writing as M.J. Conner from Barbour Books. When Joanna prays for an adventure, Clay returns bringing more excitement, danger, and love than she expected.
10. Murder on the Ol' Bunions, A LaTisha Barnhart Mystery by S. Dionne Moore from Barbour Publishing, Inc. When LaTisha Barnhart discovers the body of her former employer, her bunions tell her somethings afoot.
11. On Sparrow Hill, Book 2 of 2 by Maureen Lang from Tyndale House. On Sparrow Hill explores how love and servanthood can change and develop the relationships in our lives.
12. Only Uni, Book 2 in the Sushi Series by Cami Tang from Zondervan. A flirty biologist vows to turn her life around with three rules from First and Second Corinthians.
13. Picket Fence Promises, sequel to Front Porch Princess by Kathryn Springer from Steeple Hill Cafe. A second chance with her first love?
14. Promises, Promises, Book 1 in Delaware Brides by Tiffany Amber Stockton writing as Amber Miller from Barbour/Heartsong Presents. Raelene Strattford believes God has forsaken her, but her neighbor proves just the opposite while giving her a voice in a world where women have none.
15. Return to Baragula, Book 3 in Baragula series by Mary Hawkins from Ark House Press (Sydney, Australia). For Emily, coming home to the small rural town means she has to overcome present danger as well as face the past to find real forgiveness and a lasting love.
16. Stuck in the Middle, Book 1 of the Sister-to-sister series by Virginia Smith from Revell. Joan Sanderson's life is stuck -- what she needs is a little help from God, her big sister, and an enormous mutt with bad manners.
17. Sweet Caroline, 1st in South Caroline lowcountry books by Rachel Hauck from Thomas Nelson. Caroline Sweeney discovers love and destiny at a small, broken down lowcountry Cafe.
18. Sweet Forever, First in the Indiana Brides series by Ramona K. Cecil from Barbour/Heartsong Presents. A young woman who believes God hates her is befriended by a young minister who doubts his calling.
19. Symphony of Secrets by Sharon Hinck from Bethany House Publishing. A professional flutist sets out to solve the mystery of her symphony's sabotage, while also keeping the relationship with her teen daughter in tune.
20. The Rogue's Redemption, #4 in Regency Series by Ruth Axtell Morren from Steeple Hill. A Waterloo hero and London rake meets a Yankee woman of faith who decides to put her faith in him.
21. Truffles by the Sea by Julie Carobini from Bethany House. Gaby Flores is determined to be "gullible no more!" But can a young woman prone to disaster in both work and love finally find happily ever after?
22. Uncertain Alliance, book 1 of 3 of Heartsong historical Washington State series by Mary Davis from Heartsong/Barbour. Though circumstances force Alice under Ian's employ, her wounded heart is afraid to trust this gentle man who is wooing her to love him.
23. Vendetta, Book #2, Snow Canyon Ranch series by Roxanne Rustand from Steeple Hill. The Snow Canyon Ranch series--where sinister family secrets lurk in the majestic Rockies.