Happy 2008! A new year filled with fresh promises and new opportunities to see God's glory shine through each of us.
This month's lineup of Christian fiction comes to you with quite a variety of releases. Also this month, there is a new Spotlight interview with debut author Elizabeth Goddard, author of the recently released Seasons of Love from Heartsong Presents. Be sure to stop by Jill's site and read Beth's interview and visit the websites of the following authors. Enjoy!
1. A Soldier's Promise, Book One in the Wings of Refuge Series by Cheryl Wyatt from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A USAF Pararescue jumper and a special needs teacher teaming to make life matter to a dying child freefall into love and an unexpected family.
2. Every Good & Perfect Gift by Sharon K. Souza, from NavPress. A story about the kind of friendship we all wish for, the quest for motherhood in the 21st century, and a catastrophic illness that changes everything.
3. Family In His Heart final book in the Michigan Island Series by Gail Gaymer Martin from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. On a Les Cheneaux Island, a young woman escapes her past in Michigan's upper peninsula and meets a man hiding his own secrets and struggling to raise a rebellious teenage son.
4. Just Cause by Susan Page Davis from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. Laurel Hatcher must face trial for her husband’s murder, not once but twice.
5. Learning to Fly by Roxanne Henke from Harvest House. Learning to Fly is about parenting. Learning to love, live, and let go.
6. Seven Archangels: Annihilation by Jane Lebak. Satan has figured out how to destroy an angel...and he begins with the archangel Gabriel.
7. Shadow of Danger by Jeanne Marie Leach from Mountain View Publishing. Rachel faces jealousy, false accusations, an unknown danger, and a jail cell before being liberated by the man she loves but who could never love her.
8. The Restorer's Journey, Book 3 in the Sword of Lyric Series by Sharon Hinck from NavPress. A new, young Restorer confronts his destiny while Lyric, and the life of his mother, hang in the balance.
9. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman by Baker/Revell. Faith O’Connor finds herself drawn to an Irish rogue who is anything but right for her. Collin McGuire is brash, cocky, and from the wrong side of the tracks, not to mention forbidden by her father. And then there’s the small matter that he is secretly courting her younger sister. But when Collin’s affections suddenly shift her way, it threatens to tear Faith's proper Boston family apart. (This is an awesome read! Guarantee you edgy fiction lovers will totally enjoy it!!!)