Follow my blog!

Monday, December 10, 2012

My review of Maggie Mouse Gets Lost by Haley Moonspur

About the book:

Maggie Mouse Gets Lost is a sweet rhyming short story about a young girl mouse that gets lost in the prairie.  Maggie Mouse sets a great example to young kids as she remembers the safety lesson 'Momma' taught her about what to do when she is lost.

The story in this short children's book is beautifully told through rhymes and cute illustrations.  'Maggie Mouse Gets Lost' is a perfect gift for new parents, parents with young kids, or for early readers.

My review:

I can see children loving this book. It's the kind of story that teaches an important lesson, but in a cute and engaging way. My children are grown now, but had this been around when they were little, they would have wanted me to read it to them over and over again. The rhyming is cute and the story has substance. And the illustrations are soooo cute. I enjoyed this story.

This book was published by Katy Internet Marketing, LLC and released in Nov. 2012.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share