We've got a big list of new Christian fiction releases for October 2007, just in time for those cool fall nights when you can sit by the fire with some fresh brewed tea or hot chocolate and savor the stories from these authors. I've also got a new Spotlight interview with author Robin Lee Hatcher this month. Be sure to stop and read Robin's interview and visit the websites of the following authors. Enjoy!
1. A Promise to Remember by Kathryn Cushman from Bethany House Publishers. The story of two grieving mothers on opposite sides of a wrongful death lawsuit.
2. A Season Of Forgiveness by Brenda Coulter, from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. Can a home-loving worrywart find happiness with a world-traveling "extreme" sportsman?
3. A Vow to Cherish, (mass market size)
Prequel to Within This Circle by Deborah Raney from Steeple Hill Books. When his precious wife receives a devastating diagnosis, John Brighton must decide how he will keep his wedding vows to the woman he loves.
4. And Baby Makes Five, Monterey Peninsula Series Book 1 of a 3 book series by Gail Gaymer Martin from Barbour Heartsong Presents. A pregnant, widowed migrant worker in labor, a wealthy ranch owner who lost his wife and son in childbirth, and God's miraculous blessings.
5. Bayou Justice by Robin Miller writing as Robin Caroll from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. When an alligator conservationist finds a dead body in the bayou, which just happens to be the grandfather of her ex-fiancee, she and her family, along with her ex, are prime suspects and must work together to solve the murder before the Cajun killer strikes again.
6. Beginnings Book 2 in the Sommerfeld Trilogy by Kim Vogel Sawyer from Barbour Publishing. Beth Quinn is starting over in her career, home, and relationships...but where does her heart truly belong?
7. Buried Secrets sequel to Heart of the Amazon by Margaret Daley from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. With people after them, Zach and Maggie race to find a treasure worth killing for.
8. Canteen Dreams Nebraska Brides series Book one by Cara Putman from Heartsong Presents. Can two people find love and a way to serve in the shadow of World War Two?
9. Race to the Altar by Gail Sattler, Ron Benrey, Gloria Clover, and Becky Melby and Cathy Wienke from Barbour Publishing. Romance is in the air for NASCAR fans.
10. Sanctuary Faith of Our Fathers series Book One of Three by Molly Noble Bull from Tsaba House. When Rachel Levin's loved ones are murdered, she flees her village with a handsome Huguenot, but a French captain wants her as his mistress. Or he wants her dead.
11. Sarah, My Beloved The Little Hickman Creek Series by Sharlene MacLaren from Whitaker House. Sparks fly, igniting the embers of love, when two warring misfits marry for convenience. Just enough plot twists to make for an unpredictable read.
12. The Blue Moon, Mysteries of Sparrow Island, Book 3, by Lorena McCourtney from Guideposts. A bird expert on the San Juan Islands finds a blue-diamond necklace, and way too many dangerous people are eager to claim it.
13. Walk Me to Midnight by Jane St Clair from Capstone Fiction. A writer and a psychologist team up to prove their friend was murdered by the famous doctor of death.
14. Who Am I? Massachusetts Wedding series, Book 1, by Lena Nelson Dooley from Heartsong Presents. When Leiann Hambrick's mother dies, Leiann discovers that the man who raised her isn't her father and she has a grandfather she never knew. Not everyone wants her to know who she really is.
15. Your Chariot Awaits, The Andi McConnell Mysteries, Book 1, by Lorena McCourtney from Thomas Nelson. An older woman unexpectedly acquires a limousine, but now there's the problem of that dead body in the trunk.