Follow my blog!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wow! Another Christian movie coming to the big screen!!!


So far in 2007 there have been two movies resulting from books written by fabulous Christian authors Ted Dekker and Francine Rivers. Now I discovered that on 2-23-07 the movie Amazing Grace is also coming to a theater near you! Check out the trailers!!! Oh, and you'll recognize some of the amazing actors as well. Wonderful cast! Bummer that I'd have to drive to Mesa to see it, though. Grrr....

Amazing Grace movie.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great movie and with ian guiffuld in it . Great he played in Horatio Hornblower. That was great on A and E. Cute too . I shouldn't really say that but he is .
Anna

Katybug said...

Thanks for the reminder about "Amazing Grace". I'm so looking forward to it. I had seen that Ted Dekker's "Three" was being made into a movie, but I never saw it come out here in Austin. I am very anxious, however, to see "The Last Sin Eater". I was trying to set up a girls' movie night this weekend but got trumped by getting our old home ready for an open house (silly reason!). Anyway, there's a good post about it on Robin Lee Hatcher's blog if you're interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share