Follow my blog!

Friday, January 19, 2007

What I'm reading this third weekend of January 2007...

The next five days will be hard for me to get much reading done because my dad is visiting from NY and he's going on 70 years young in March. I don't want to assume he'll always be with me, so I'm up early doing my blog thing while he's still recovering from jet lag. :) It's rainy out today and I'm off work (for once) and have a cozy fire going in the fireplace. Very nice.

Now about those books...
I'm reading Merely Players by Kathleen Kovach. This is an awesome story and very addicting. I'm exactly halfway through the story. The only reason I haven't finished it is because I had a deadline on something else. I think I'll wrap it up today or tomorrow. I'm also reading Original Sin by Brandt Dodson. I'm 3/4 of the way through this one. Great stuff! Next up (can you believe I'm only in the middle of two books? That's an all-time low) is Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy, The Reliance by Marylu Tyndall, and If the Shoe Fits by Marilynn Griffith. Oh, and I can't forget GERM! That'll be a thrill a minute. :)

I'll be having a contest to win The Reliance so watch for that one. I will draw the winner's name from any future posts referencing the book and also comments when I finish it and post my review. Go ahead and comment on as many posts containing The Reliance as you want and you'll be entered into the contest for each post. However, you won't be entered for multiple comments on the same post. Example, if I post five topics containing The Reliance and you comment on each one, you'll be entered five times. Get it now?
So many books, so little time. Peace!

Here is a little cartoon to make you smile!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share