Follow my blog!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What I'm reading this second week of January...and I'm going to The Rage Music Festival in Phoenix!

Yep, the music festival of the year is coming up and I'll be there supervising some great, rowdy, Jesus-lovin' teens, including my own. I'm totally pumped about seeing Thousand Foot Krutch. It's one of the few bands I haven't seen that I've been dying to experience live. :) So I'll be offline from Friday night until Monday afternoon, early evening. I'll probably have a gazillion email messages, too.

As far as what I'm reading, I think I'll pack light and take three Heartsongs with me. They are That Wilder Boy by Kim Vogel Sawyer, A Daughter's Quest by Lena Nelson Dooley, and Merely Players by Kathleen Kovach. Maybe I'll get to read them all, but I doubt it. Plus, I'm going to the Arizona writer's group meeting on Saturday. I figured I'd be close by so I'm making it a point to attend. Very cool!

I'm currently reading Original Sin by Brandt Dodson. Great story! Very interesting! I'm still hung up on A Pagan's Nightmare by Ray Blackston, so I'm taking a little rest from it. I'm enjoying Loving Liza Jane by Sharlene MacLaren. I've been so busy I haven't gotten that far into the story, but I totally love the dynamics between the hero and heroine. Plus the outhouse scene...OY! I really need to crack open Germ by Robert Liparulo now that my son finished it. I'll let you know how that one is coming along as I read it. Next in line are Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy and The Reliance by Marylu Tyndall. Watch for my giveaway on that last one. Peace!!!

2 comments:

SHARLENE said...

You are reading eight books, chickie! How do you do that, keep the plot lines all straight? I'm embarrassed to say I'm only into the second book in the Mitford series. Took me a week or more to finish the first. 'course, I only read at bedtime, but still...You book reviewer-types have genius minds when it comes to speed reading! :)

Blessing, you multi-tasker, you!
Shar

J. M. Hochstetler said...

Have a GREAT time in Phoenix, you lucky duck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share