Follow my blog!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What I'm reading this final week in September 2006...

I picked up a few new books to add to the ones I'd already started before conference. I'm reading Beetle Bunker by Robert Elmer, Calm, Cool, and Adjusted by Kristin Billerbeck, Freefall by Kristen Heitzmann, The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist, and The Guy I'm Not Dating by Trish Perry.If I were to rate them at this moment in regards to them holding my interest I'd have to say that Calm, Cool and Adjusted is now right up there with The Guy I'm Not Dating, which is my fav right now. I just started Billerbeck's book today at lunch. Boy, that sucker is going to be a fun read. Love Kristin's dry humor and her ability to create believable conflicts. I am also totally digging the wry humor and amazing attraction between the characters in Trish's book, plus the message is fantastic! I haven't peeked at The Measure of a Lady in a week, but it was very interesting when I started. I need to crack it open again. I'm also very much enjoying Beetle Bunker. However, my interest in Freefall has waned a bit and I'm only halfway through the book. Maybe from exhaustion because I tried reading it on the plane back home? I dunno. I'll crack it open again. Oh, and tonight is the first night of the Bible study I'm leading at church using Tracie Peterson et als' book I Can't Do it All. It's so funny because I'm feeling pretty swamped right now. So I'll be preachin' to the choir folks. Hmmm...maybe the study is more for me than anyone else. Imagine that!

1 comment:

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Oh, you lucky dog! I've been waiting and waiting for Kristen Heitzmann's latest book. It's been far too long since she's had a new one out. You must be on yet another influencer list to get the advance copy, cuz it's not even in stores.

Kristin B's just showed up in a shipment today.

Looking forward to reading your review on both.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share