Follow my blog!

Friday, September 29, 2006

I was right about Freefall...

It was only my exhaustion from the trip. So when I was on the plane trying to read the story I was so tuckered out that I lost interest in the plot for a short while. Freefall by Kristen Heitzmann is an awesome read and I'm soaking up every page. Fantastic tension. Those of you who know me know that I totally love a romantic story with lots of believable tension between the hero and heroine. Yowsa! Freefall has it all...including some edge, and it's coming out in November 2006. To add, The Guy I'm Not Dating by Trish Perry also has fantastic tension between characters and features a woman you just want to strangle. Poor Kara is really tested in her ability to be gracious. Tee hee. Great stuff!!! I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share