Follow my blog!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The benefits of having a mom as a book reviewer!!!

This is going to be a fun post. Let me tell you that my boys are pumped that I review books because they've gotten so many cool books they love/enjoy via me. Also, my son Nathan will be an endorser AGAIN for Bryan Davis's dragon series. That means that he reviews a galley, tells the author what he thinks of the story, then gets his name and quote in the book when it comes out. The first book in the new series is called the Eye of the Oracle and it's a prequel to the Dragons in Our Midst series. Nathan thinks Bryan is a flipping genius above and beyond Tolkkien and C. S. Lewis and my son is one picky reader who LOVES well-written fantasy. Just thought I'd let you know. My younger son has done reviews for Randy Mortenson and Robert Elmer (for his kids books.) So there you have it. Except for the fact that I read a lot, it has its advantages even for teenagers. Fortunately, my boys love to read. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share