Follow my blog!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

What I'm reading this weekend--going into the 4th week of August--but not quite there yet...

I picked up MaryLu Tyndall's The Redemption today. I like the structure--intense scenes and short chapters so far. This style keeps me reading. I've picked up The Recital by Robert Elmer again. Love this line (the day after the couple's honeymoon,) "If that was sleep last night, girl, sign me up for more." Is that LOL funny or what. I just love twisted humor. :) I also started Together for Good by Melanie Dobson. Another winner. I can tell from the first few chapters that this is going to be a killer story. Georgia on Her Mind by Rachel Hauck is still on my nightstand winking at me. What a seductive book! LOL! And last but not least, The Good Nearby by Nancy Moser is touching my heart. I am almost done with that one. It's a very addicting story, but I promised myself I'd finish a few of the ones I'd already started before beginning another new novel! Okay, wait a minute. I have to start Dragonknight by Donita K. Paul. It's the book of the month book. So, that'll take priority.:)

2 comments:

Southern-fried Fiction said...

I can't read more than 1 book at a time - I get them mixed up!

Kristy Dykes said...

I enjoy your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share