Follow my blog!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My review of Sooner or Later by Vickie McDonough

Sooner or Later is a classic pioneer story with plenty of tension and just enough romance to keep the plot moving forward and keep me turning the pages. The author packed the story with action (in the form of disasters, both natural and man-made), tender scenes with little kids, and romantic tension between the hero and heroine. An intriguing story, Sooner or Later is the kind of classic novel I'd recommend for readers who enjoy historicals highlighting pioneers's lives and the staking of claims on land in the 1800s territories. Several surprises in the story tickled my fancy, and though somewhat predictable at times, I still enjoyed the ride with this one. In fact, I liked it enough that "sooner or later" I might pick it up and read it again. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share