Follow my blog!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My review of NEVER BROKEN by Kathleen Fuller



Kathleen Fuller has a clear gift for storytelling. She weaves an addictive tale regarding love and the separation of social classes in Ireland in the mid 1800s. Vivid images of starving people filled my mind as I read along. Her description was so good that I felt like I was in poverty-stricken Ireland. In regards to romance, this story sizzles without being raunchy, or overly sensual. I totally love the author's "voice," and I hope a sequel is in the works. It sure looks like one should be coming as the author left several loose ends to tie up. I would've liked to have seen Never Broken end in a tighter fashion, but I get the impression that wasn't the author's intention. Kathleen did a superb job with this novel. I can't help but rave about the quality of the stuff Kathleen writes. For people who enjoy historical (1800s) fiction, this is a must read. Now all I have to do is wait for the next book to come out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share