Follow my blog!

Thursday, March 11, 2021

My review of City of Angels by Dayo Benson

City of Angels (Saints and Sinners #2)City of Angels by Dayo Benson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this second book in the series as much as the first. I felt a little frustrated with the heroine a few times, but it made sense when she got flakey so it still worked for me. I loved how the author switched between the hero and heroine and showed their perspective on any given situation.

In this book I felt proud of Colby and scared for him at the same time. I have to say the character that I felt like I got to know the most in the second book was probably Colby. When I got to the end of this book I went ahead and bought the third. I just have to see what happens next and that is always the sign of a good novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share