Follow my blog!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

My review of My Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Elodia Strain


About the book:


Jesse is looking for the "right guy." When she bumps into Ethan, a despairing writer who she inspires, she thinks she's found him. But only moments later she meets Troy, a successful advertising executive who makes almost every moment romantic. Both seem perfect, but things aren't always what they seem in this fun romance that blends warm sincerity with fresh storytelling. 


My review:


I saw this movie years ago and loved it. It's a perfect RomCom. While not often the case, the book is just as good as the movie was. The story is compelling and hilarious because of the heroine's quirky sense of humor. It makes you think and makes you laugh. I loved everything about it and would highly recommend the book to anyone as it has no objectionable content. There is literally nothing that is offensive - not in the least. It's just a sweet love story that shows true love happens by having a best friend in the man you love. He has to be a man you can trust. And I won't post a spoiler, but it made me get a bit tearful near the end, just like the movie did. Loved it!


My Girlfriend's Boyfriend was published by Bonneville Books and released in 2011 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share