Follow my blog!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm back... Yes, for real. It's true. Let's catch up a bit.

I have been away from my blogging for far too long, but I am back on track now. I left my blog for a while because my life imploded and I filed for a divorce. I have an order of protection in place so there is no contact between myself and my ex. Then I started seeing my first boyfriend who helped me flip my house so I could sell it for a profit. He lost his wife to cancer about 2 1/2 years ago and we ended up getting married in Tombstone after he helped me flip my house back in March of 2014. It happened kind of fast and sometimes I still can't believe I am married to a different man after being married to someone else for 23 years. We decided to get married after my divorce and the very next day we were reciting our nuptials. Then we bought a house together in May of 2014.

To summarize, I have been more than a little bit preoccupied with all of the major changes in my life. But now I plan to get back to blogging, reviewing and working on writing to finish up a few self-publishing projects I'd started over a year ago.

I am also doing paid critiques through a very well-respected author/editor and feel privileged to be part of her team. So if you need a good critique and you are willing to pay for one, let me know and I will refer you to the person who hired me. Just let her know you are interested in a paid critique and want to have me do it. BTW, I critique romance novels, both Christian and secular, so if that's what you've got, I'm on it.

Here is a picture of myself with my new spouse. I think it's hilarious because it looks like I am going to kill him if he doesn't sign our marriage license. It was all part of our Tombstone wedding theme.

So what do you think?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share