Follow my blog!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Got a cover for my book releasing toward the end of the year. Check it out.

My plan is to have this book, Somebody Help Me, release in October 2013, but it may happen sooner or later depending on the schedule for my other books and how things are moving along. Since I'm publishing this myself, I have some flexibility. Anyway, I like the irony of the peaceful picture in contrast with the actual title of the book. What do you think about that? He has a slight smile on his face. Is that good, or bad? She looks so content, but is she? Wait and see in the sequel to Somebody Love Me


And just for contrast's sake, here is the cover (shown below) of the first book in the series, so you can see how Missy has matured a bit since book 1.



1 comment:

Laurinda Wallace said...

Congrats Michelle. Nice cover.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share