Follow my blog!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Forgot to add...

I'm still reading Frazier Island by Susan Page Davis. I have the galley at work so that's why it slipped my mind. Also, I started Remember to Forget by Deb Raney last night. It was too impossible to resist. I have to say the story is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!!! This one grabs you by the throat. Think Sleeping with the Enemy. Yes, it's that good!!! I think I'm going to have to give that one away next. :) Stay tuned!!! And one last thought...I'm starting a special stack for the books I've started but not finished yet, but that I may finish later. So far the stack contains Germ and A Pagan's Nightmare. When I'm in the mood I may finish them, but for now they sit...

1 comment:

Mindy Obenhaus said...

Ooo, sounds intriguing. Remember to Forget, that is. That sounds like it could be my motto. The memory is the first to go, you know.

Mindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share