Follow my blog!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Woot! Never had a sale like this one before!

For the first time ever, I have a 99 cent ebook but it's only for a week so spread the love and tell your friends. I want to see if this will catch fire. What's the book, you ask?



Also, three of my other books are only $2.99 right now and three are only on sale for a few days. They are my Sacred Vows series. You can get the whole set for only $8.97 whereas normally each book is $5.99. Can you say smoking hot deal? I love a deal and honestly, even if a book stinks, I'm willing to take a chance on it for less than three bucks. Are you?

 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Danger at the Door is worth more than 99 cents, I know 'cause I paid for it LoL! Take advantage of this sale, because it is a very good book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share