Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Tracy Krauss, author of ‘edgy inspirational fiction’, is launching her book PLAY IT AGAIN on Feb. 21. You can help her achieve ‘best seller’ status by purchasing the book at amazon.com TODAY – and receive cool free gifts while you’re at it!
1. Go to the Landing Page on Tracy’s Website
2. Buy the book at amazon.
3. Go back to the Landing Page and fill in the form with your name, email and purchase number
It’s that easy! You’ll be directed to your free gifts and all you have to do is choose which ones you want.
And in case you have forgotten, I loved this book and reviewed it HERE
Tracy Krauss is a high school teacher by profession, and a prolific author, artist, playwright and director by choice. She received her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Saskatchewan and has gone on to teach Art, Drama and English – all the things she is passionate about. After raising four children, she and her husband now reside in beautiful Tumbler Ridge, BC where she continues to pursue all of her creative interests. Her first two books were both nominated for the ‘Indie Excellence Book Awards’ for religious fiction in 2011.
Here’s just a sampling of the FREE e-gifts from generous supporters:
- An e-copy of Lisa Lickel’s award winning novel Meander Scar
- Sample chapters from The Promise of Deer Run by Elaine Cooper, Warring Spirits by April Gardner, and The Right Person by Stacy Padula
- Beautiful downloadable art cards by author and artist Brenda Hendricks
- A free subscription to ‘PixApple’
- You copy of Frazzled No More by Shelley Hitz
- A cool ‘Daily Scheduler’ developed by author Janalyn Voigt
- And much more!
All if you buy your copy of PLAY IT AGAIN at amazon.com on Feb. 21! All links will be operational on the ‘Landing Page’ at www.tracykrauss.com/
DISCLAIMER: This ‘Best Seller book launch’ has been coordinated with the help of the ‘John 3:16 Marketing Network’ and many other generous supporters. The free gifts are deliverable electronically over the internet or by email by individual authors and supporters. They are not in any way associated with, nor deliverable by, amazon.com