Follow my blog!

Monday, May 30, 2011

My review of Undercover Pursuit by Susan May Warren.

Undercover Pursuit (Love Inspired Suspense)


About the book:

The only way to get security agent Luke Dekker to a wedding? An undercover mission as groomsman. He'll bust the groom, a drug cartel heir, before anyone can say "I do." Then Luke can escape all this love and romance nonsense—and the too pretty bridesmaid/agent assigned as his "fiancĂ©e" for the weekend. Until Luke discovers that sweet, vulnerable Scarlett Hanson isn't his contact. Isn't an agent. Isn't trained for the high-stakes mission now trapping them both. And worse, Luke's falling for her—which is not part of the assignment.

My review for Undercover Pursuit

Great conclusion to the series. I really enjoyed all three books. This one was fun because of the whole wedding theme mixed with the danger of the drug cartel. I loved Benito and Lucia's story even though they weren't the main characters. I found the whole supermodel sister and Duncan, the ex scenario quite enjoyable, too. There was a lot going on, but not so much that it was hard to follow. Last, the relationship between Scarlett and Luke was quite endearing. The whole set up was a blast to follow, not to mention the confusing line between them acting their parts versus their real feelings developing.

This was a fun, yet suspenseful read and right on par with the other books in the series. I have enjoyed all of the LI Suspense novels that I've read by Susan May Warren (four total) and this was no exception. I feel like the couples at Stryker International are my friends, and I've enjoyed getting to know them through each of their stories. Undercover Pursuit was a delightful, if not somewhat implausible scenario, but the author pulled it off and made it believable enough so it was a fun escape for me. I wanted to keep reading, and that's not 
usually the case with LI books.

Undercover Pursuit was published by Steeple Hill (Love Inspired) and released in May 2011. A copy of this book was made available to me for review by Litfuse Publicity group.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share