Follow my blog!

Monday, October 18, 2010

What a cool blessing! I'll be in the Friday newspaper!

Got a call tonight from our local newspaper requesting an interview with me. The columnist said that a person wrote to them and said they needed to interview me because I am a local Christian author and they thought an interview with me would make a good column. According to the paper, the interview will be in the Religion section of the Sierra Vista Herald and the article will be in Friday's paper. This call came totally unexpected, and it was a real pick-me-up today. He also said he will bring the letter so I can see what the person wrote about me. There's nothing like getting encouragement from someone who appreciates your writing ministry. I recognized the person's name when he told me who wrote the letter, but I only saw this person twice and that was about two years ago, so you just never know...

1 comment:

Carman said...

Awesome! Congratulations. You totally deserve it. :) It is so cool about that person! You never know who God will use to bless you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share