Follow my blog!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here is the cover for my January release from Desert Breeze!

I love this cover! Description of the book is below...



AVAILABLE JANUARY 2010

Sammie Carpenter understands how a uniform influences behavior. Wearing her Army fatigues puts her in the mindset of a soldier and donning her Class-A Uniform always helps her shift into Captain Mode. So what harm could come from her dressing like a saloon girl and strutting through the streets of Tombstone? She didn't know how to flirt to save her life, and she wasn't getting any younger.

When she met the lonesome stud cowboy, Jimmy, she knew he was the one. So why was their communication always so awkward? Couldn't he see that she was interested in him? No matter how hard she tried to win him over, she couldn't seem to get him to see past his first impression of her. But Sammie didn't give up easily. Somehow she would make him see that they were meant to be together, but how can she do that when all of her plans keep falling apart?

4 comments:

Carman said...

Congrats! Its a great cover. I'm really looking forward to reading your new books! :D
Blessings!

Margaret Metz said...

Congratulations! I agree, it looks like a great cover. I like the blurb about the book too. January isn't too far away... I look forward to reading it. :o)

Unknown said...

Looks like a great read...and the cover looks fabulous!

Bess said...

I just became a fan!

I love edgy Christian fiction and hope to be published myself someday. Are your books on Amazon? Of course they are. Silly question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share