Follow my blog!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Countdown to 2010....

So far I've read 73 books since January 1st. I will finish another book tomorrow, which will bring the total to 74 books. If I continue to read the 8 books per month that is my goal, then I should have read another 14 by December 31st. The bummer is that means I'll have read only 88 books this past year. Last year I read 97. I began reading at least 30-40 books this year that I have not finished. That really ate away at my reading time. So did being Editor-in-Chief of CFOM. Now that I'm only reading and writing my own books, this should mean I'll have a better reading year lined up for 2010. We'll see. Just wanted you all to know how hard I do try to get those books reviewed for my readers. Thanks for stopping by my blog to read my opinion about fiction. Without my readers this blog would be a waste of time. Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share