Follow my blog!

Friday, May 01, 2009

Got an Awe-summ Queen of All Things Award!

I have been given this award from Veronica Lee. Thanks Shelly Dixon! Stop by her blog The Attic Girl.

Here are the rules:

List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.

Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!

Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

Here are my 7 things that make me Awe-summ:

1. I work a zillion jobs and manage to write fiction, too.
2. I have really smart teenagers who are literally maintenance-free.
3. I love to sing on the worship team at church and never miss practice.
4. I've got five books releasing between 2008 and 2011 (so far.)
5. I write edgy fiction and people say they like it, even my wonderful husband.
6. I'm on a ton of different social media sites and still keep up on my posts.
7. I have tons of books to read and review and I enjoy helping new authors.

Now I am off to tag my gal pals!

1. Bonnie Calhoun
2. Lynn Rush
3. Tracey Keck
4. Rel Mollet
5. Joan Shoup
6. Peg Pfifer
7. Angela Breidenbach


rebornbutterfly said...

you ARE awe-summ!

Angela Breidenbach said...

And you work full time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share