Follow my blog!

Monday, April 20, 2009

This is the coolest book video trailer I have ever seen!

And what's almost as cool as this video is the fact that I also have an endorsement in this book right along with Karen Kingsbury's endorsement. Sweet, yes? Anyway, here it is. Post a comment if you love it. Scared made my top fiction list for 2009! Give it a few minutes to load if you don't seen anything happening right away. It's worth waiting for.


Scared - A Novel on the Edge of the World from Children's HopeChest on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Tarasview said...

I LOVE it!!! It absolutely made me want to read the book ASAP!

Trish Perry said...

That really is excellent. The use of video, versus still shots, makes a huge difference, doesn't it? And the clarity is striking. I agree with Tara--it makes you want to read the book.

Anonymous said...

That was an amazing book trailer! I've never seen one so well made. I'm going to recommend this one for my book discussion group.

Anonymous said...

WOW. That was really good!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share