Follow my blog!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

From Sunday through Wednesday I'm giving away a copy of Fuse of Armageddon by Sigmund Brouwer & Hank Hanegraaff

Doesn't this sound fabulous!!! It's a hardcover book, too.


From the Publisher:

Hostage negotiator Mulvaney Quinn is unaware that global catastrophe is hours away. He is equally unaware of how his past is about to betray him. When he is sent into a hostage situation in the Gaza Strip with a woman cop who hunted him for a failed terrorist bust, they become unlikely allies fleeing for survival. Only the two of them can stop an unholy trinity prepared to trigger a final battle of civilizations.

Failure means Armageddon.

4 comments:

kc said...

Sign me up for the giveaway!
Thanks and God bless,
Karri

Deena Peterson said...

**SIGH** I'll try again...enter me for this one, please:-)

Anonymous said...

a global cathostrphy! must be about my life..sign me up! Percy

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

And the winner is... Deena! Hehehe I guess persistence pays off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share