Follow my blog!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I finally saw The Last Sin Eater last night.

Since the closest theater where it was playing was in Tucson, we missed it at the box office. But my husband bought the DVD and it was fabulous! Here's a pic of the cover.
The acting was excellent, the movie was powerful, and the details followed the book very closely. I hadn't read the book since it came out about ten years ago, but was amazed at how much I recalled once I saw the film. The director was Michael Landon, Jr. and it was clear to me that he has talent. I haven't seen a better film with better acting than this one in years. In fact, I normally always like the books better but this one was so well done I think the movie brought out even more emotion than the book, and that is what makes it worth watching. If you haven't seen this movie yet, buy the DVD. I guarantee it will be a great investment. The redemption theme in so powerful it will take your breath away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share