Follow my blog!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

An update on what I'm reading, writing, etc...

I've made it to 47 thousand words on my WIP. Getting there fast, eh? Also, did you notice I've surpassed 20 thousand hits on this very blog? Not bad for only having it one year, eh? Thanks for your support, guys. This weekend I've been reading Temptation by Victoria Christopher Murray. That is one fast paced book! Very deep, too. I keep trying to finish Chocolate Beach by Julie Carobini, but it's taking me forever! I've started Remember Me by Maureen Lang and Ransomed Dreams by Amy Wallace. I've gotten about ten more books in the mail and they all look so good!!! There are just not enough hours in the day!

1 comment:

hrh said...

Hi Michelle:

That's quite a reading list you have there. All in one week? How do you find time to write with all that reading?? ;)

Congrats on 47K - Wow!

BTW, I tagged you over on my blog for 8 random facts. Not that I'm trying to take you away from your writing or anything ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share