Follow my blog!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

My "baby" boy graduated from the 8th grade last night!!!

Presenting to you... an 8th grade graduation story in pictures! Sigh...




Doesn't my son look thrilled? He didn't even dress up. He had a 4.0 GPA, but still...




He's standing on top of a rock (next to his brother) so his
5'5" doesn't look so short next to his brother's 6' 2" height!



Okay, so even if he's not all that proud of himself, I have enough pride for both of us!




Can you tell that his dad dressed him? I came straight home from work and
found my son looking super casual. You can see that as he stands by a friend.



We went out for pizza to celebrate and this is the smile I get for the camera! Teenagers! :)



The boy says, "If you take one more picture of me I'll have to kill you!"

1 comment:

Margo Carmichael said...

4.0! Whoa! I'm thrilled for him. And that's a cute picture of his big sis. Er, mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share