Follow my blog!

Friday, February 02, 2007

More about Abiding Darkness...(see below)

I'm on page 183 and I can't stop reading this book! I'm dragging it with me everywhere so I can sneak a page here and there during the day (which is hard unless I'm at lunch or on break.) I just love the hard-headed heroine Missy. She's so real! Anyway, the occasional and sometimes irritating head hopping continues, but it isn't stopping me from devouring this puppy. For further details regarding my thoughts on the book itself, scroll down to the bottom of the FIRST post below. I'd go back to reading my other half-done books but this one keeps sucking me in. Oh, and I would've finished it but I had a Sisters in Crime local chapter meeting last night so I wasn't able to get much read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share