Follow my blog!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Made it to Friday! Hallelujah!

I can't believe I finally made it to the weekend. What a stressful week! Now I plan to do stuff that I want to do. I've had enough of the goverment to last me until New Year's Day. Unfortunately, I'm being thrifty with my time off so I'll be back to work on Tuesday. I need to save my leave time for when I go to my first in-person ACFW board meeting. I still can't believe I was elected. And the coolest thing of all is I love who was elected Pres. Robin and I have read most of each other's work and we both love the organization. We have a great team for the next two years. I can't wait to see what we'll do to improve things. Robin has already proposed some fantastic ideas for the next conference. YES! Anyway, my duties officially begin January 1, 2007. Exactly one week later I hit the big 40. I still can't believe it. Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

SHARLENE said...

Michelle, so glad you were elected to the ACFW. I'm sure you'll do wonderful things for the organization.

Forty? You don't look old enough to be turning 40. I remember 40..ah. That was a few years ago.
(smile)

Enjoy your Christmas and take a few deep breaths.

Blessings,
Shar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share