Follow my blog!

Friday, November 10, 2006

What I'm reading this Veteran's Day weekend...

So many books to choose from! I'm feeling pretty good today because I finished a book last night and one this afternoon. I finally started lining up my books in my TBR pile according to release dates and other priorities - like a review promised for a specific blog by a set date. Today I picked up When the Storm Breaks by Bonnie Leon. I've been "sitting on" this book for awhile. I need to get cracking and read it for the Novel Review site. I'm planning to start Scoop by Renee Gutteridge because it's the featured book next week for CFBA. I'm still reading Like Sheep Gone Astray by Leslie Sherrod. That's a pretty thick story, but I'm almost 1/4 way through it. I have also started Smuggler's Treasure by Robert Elmer. It's third in a series. Last, but not least (by any means...) is How to Study the Bible for Yourself - Youth Edition, a non-fiction book by Tim LaHaye. I plan to pry open a few others, but haven't decided which ones yet. Oh, and I have The Begotten by Lisa T. Bergren at my office to read during breaks and whatnot. When I'm not working on my own stuff, I'm cracking open a book. What are you guys reading right now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share