Follow my blog!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What I'm reading this sort-of second week of November 2006...

I'm reading Scoop by Renee Gutteridge. It isn't super-LOL funny, but I like it. I'm also reading The Begotten by Lisa T. Bergren. For all you historical fiction lovers, you might like this one. It's kind of freaky and about the early church, but I am really enjoying it so far. I'm still reading Like Sheep Gone Astray by Leslie Sherrod. I need to pick this book up again soon. I finally got around to reading the final book in Robert Elmer's youth fiction series. The title is Smuggler's Treasure. I like it so far because the time period was my childhood that he's talking about (when the Berlin Wall came down.) Remember Ronald Regan egging Mikhail Gorbechev on by telling him to take down the wall? (Technically, I was 20 at the time, but who is keeping track? Hehehe) I'm also about 1/4 the way through Promise Me Always by Christine Lynxwiler. It's okay so far. It's a chick lit about a widow with two kids. She's 35. Last, but not least (I know, cliche) I plan to start Seahorse in the Thames by Susan Meissner once I get any one of these other novels finished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share