Follow my blog!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Featured this week...Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury...



Well, I've seen this book everywhere, including Target. That's impressive. I've heard everything from how wonderful this novel is to how NOT so wonderful it is. I'll have to read it for myself to decide. I tend to love tear-jerker stories and since this one includes adoption issues, it's probably right up my alley. There is so much emotion involved in adoption because an adoptive parent/family's heart is at stake. While I've never adopted a child myself, I've worked directly and indirectly with people for years who were involved in the process. My guess is that Karen put some of her heart into the book since it reflects on her true-to-life experience as an adoptive parent. For that, I applaud her. Now I just have to get the story and read it for myself. Meanwhile, why don't you pick up a copy and tell me what you thought of the book when you're done?

To get a copy of the book go to...

amazon.com

To check out Karen's website go to...

Karen Kingsbury.com

1 comment:

M. C. Pearson said...

LOL, even though I am the Assisant Director of the CFBA, I had a hard time advertising this one.

I couldn't get past the fifth page. :-O

I'll put you on the links for FIRST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share