Follow my blog!

Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm baaaaack!

Well, it was lovely the first day, nice the second, and poured rain like crazy the rest of the time. The roads were flooded and the works. Something about a hurricaine? LOL! Anyway, we had a blast. I got some great pictures of all kinds of stuff. We saw a ghost town, toured an astronaut museum, checked out Old Mesilla--which is famous for Billy the Kid, and explored other places not as thrilling--like the mall (where I bought some great undies! A-hem.) New Mexico is almost as purty as Arizona. As soon as I figure out how to download the pictures I took, I'll post some. Oh, and I think I gained over 5 pounds. We ate like royalty and it shows on my thighs. LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share